Frequently asked questions
We’re here to answer any question you may have about working and coaching with Part 3.
If you can’t find the answer to your questions on this page, don’t be shy… just pick up the phone and call us or email us directly.
Why partner with Part3?
- We understand that business is about PEOPLE. Our coaching programs work with YOU as well as your business.
- If you don’t own a business, we help with personal transformation as well. Be the best version of yourself.
- We help you with personal coaching, business coaching, sales coaching, mindset, motivation and business development coaching.
- We have life experience. Knowledge and skills from owning and running businesses plus …. living.
- Our Business Improvement Programs are customised for you, your budget AND your business.
- We will use every resource we have (which is plenty) to ensure results.
- We recommend you start with a FREE 20-30 minute meet up session by phone or video chat to talk over what it is you want to get out of your coaching sessions, and to make sure we are a fit for you.
- PART 3 offers coaching sessions face to face, by telephone or by video. Whatever is the most convenient or comfortable for you. Phone/Skype sessions are just as successful and productive as face-to-face meetings.
- Email and text are encouraged to keep in contact between coaching sessions.
- Confidentiality is 100% guaranteed.
- Coaching programs are personally tailored for you. We do coaching packages to suit your needs. We’re all individuals and understand that sometime you want a little, and sometimes you want a lot.
What can I expect from Part 3?
When you start a partnership with Part 3 it’s critical to understand where you are, right now in relation to your goals. Whether in your business, your business life or your personal life, the present is the best place to start. Just like a GPS we need to start at your current place, not where you were yesterday. Whilst we may uncover the past in our strategic sessions, like a GPS we aim forward in the direction where you want to go now.
The best pathway for you to reach your goals will require action. Without taking an action nothing will change. You need to act, to do things, to take steps forward.
We will help you to plan and achieve your goals, working along side you and providing as much support or guidance as you need. We will keep you accountable.
What is coaching?
It is probably easier to say what coaching is not.
Coaching is not counselling, not therapy, not a consultancy nor is it mentoring.
Let’s say you want to learn how to swim and you are looking at engaging the services of one of these types of professionals. Here is how each would help you learn how to swim:
- A counsellor would listen to your fears and anxieties about getting in the water.
- A therapist would explore way back into your past to see where your “water issues”came from.
- A consultant would tell you what you are going to do to learn how to swim.
- A mentor would share how they learnt how to swim.
- A coach would ask you questions and allow you to realise how you can swim by yourself.
You might say you are not going to get much from a life coach then. Which is true if you go to them to learn how to swim. Each of the above professionals has a place to help people.
How a Part3 business coach can help you
Part 3 coaches are transition and change coaches. That means that we will help you realise the future YOU. Accelerate your results – in business AND life. We will help you to understand your ideals. Your aspirations in business. Your ultimate lifestyle. Then we will create a plan, with you, to provide the action steps that you need to do to achieve.
Our BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMS are tailored for you and your business. Every plan is just for you. And all plans are flexible to ensure you are ready for whatever comes your way – like COVID. We will help you plan your journey and then be there with you at every step of the way. We will help you to identify your goals and targets, understand where you are right now in relation to your goals, then take the right sized steps to build the future you, in your own timeline, under your own power. With us there all the way to keep you focused and on track.
We will work with you to help you:
- Grow your business
- Empower your life
- Identify your goals
- Create and follow your tailored plan
- Unlock the path to success and keep you on track
- Get you where you want to go, faster!
As your coach we will adapt, engage and work with you for as long as it takes. We will unpack your blockages, understand you and your style of learning to get help you maximise your true potential. This may involve being gentle, or when need be, for the benefit of you, it may mean being firm. We may make you laugh, make you cry (sometimes we may too), to help you truly understand and know your own internal drivers. You will benefit from our flexible style, underpinned by unwavering belief that you are your own best healer and most powerful tool.
When would coaching work for me?
If you ever find yourself questioning or thinking:
- Where is my life heading?
- What do I really want out of life?
- I need help with my personal relationships.
- I am struggling at work.
- Why am I feeling overwhelmed and stressed so often?
- I try to make changes but always end up back in the same place.
- I want to feel happier and more fulfilled in my personal life or career.
- I need inspiration and motivation to move forward with my plans.
- How can I identify and clarify my goals – then achieve them?
- I feel misunderstood, alone, lonely or dissatisfied.
- I need someone to talk to and bounce ideas off in a non-judgemental confidential manner.
What to expect from coaching
- Coaching is 100% confidential (2-way confidentiality)
- Coaching is 100% non-judgemental
- Coaching is NOT advice/counselling/therapy
- Coaching is a relationship between you and your coach
- The coach believes you are the expert in your life